The Titan Crash Ax from Paratech is the new high-end multi-function tool. Lightweight construction, multifunctionality and stability have been implemented uncompromisingly.
The entire crash axis does not weigh 1,200 grams, thanks to the titanium bodysuit and the special, especially grippy rib design, this excellent value was achieved without sacrificing stability and durability. The mandrel and the ax of special steel are modular designed and can be changed quickly. Thus, the crash axis can also be individually adapted with other tool inserts (currently being planned). At the other end of the ax, a sheet metal cutting claw with wire cutter was installed, which is also suitable for levers.
- Ultra-light titanium body
- Exchangeable tools on the head of stainless steel
- Metal cutting claw also suitable for levers
- Integrated wire cutter
- 1 x Titanium Crash Ax Body
- 1 x Tool insert Pike (mandrel)
- 1 x Tool insert TopCut Blade (ax cutting)