Temperature measuring device with integrated presentation laser. Temperature range up to 380°C. Temperature warning from 60°C. Housing made of flame-resistant polycarbonate V0, hermetically sealed. EX-protection. Measuring unit and flashlight are available as retrofit for your existing hand protection.
- The world‘s first additive pyrometer tool for firefighting gloves.
- Precise temperature measurement from a distance.
- Accurate temperature measurement in degrees Celsius and signaling via LED display.
- Freedom of movement and action.
- Explosion and splash protection IP67.
- Sustainable by rechargeable battery.
- Additive connection to protective gloves.
- Ease of use and switch on by G-Sensor.
- Perfect reading of temperature and signaling in case of danger.
- Compact case with large radii to prevent snagging of dangerous points.
- Shock resistant pyrometer and laser unit.
Scope of delivery: Snapband, charging tray, USB cable. Delivery without glove.