Company ZHT has developed a new series of floating pumps with famous brand AMPHIBIO based on many years of experience and customer requirements around the world.
Our floating pumps are designed for pumping water from flooded places, streams, ponds and hard-to-reach sources of water.
We focused on practical features and easy-to-use operation. It is impossible to sink the pump thanks to construction of the float. Ergonomic handles allows carrying pump by two people with ease. Bottom cover blocks debris and particles over Ø 15 mm. Pump construction allows “dry” run without damage.
- New float: Constructed from impact resistant polyethylene
- Superb design: Perfect balance between performance and appearance.
- Compact dimensions
- Enhanced lightweight
- More options, more power. You can choose between HONDA and BRIGGS & STRATTON engines.
- Engine: Honda GCV 160
- Displacement: 163 ccm
- Max. output kW/PS: 5.5
- Type: OHC
- Starting system: Pull rope
- Fuel tank: 0,93 l
- Fuel consumption: 1,1 l/hod
- Float: Impact resistant polyethylene
- Optional: External fuel tank (3,7 l), bronze impeller, special bottom strainer
- Operation time with external fuel tank: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Pump: Single suction, centrifugal
- Max. flow: 0 - 900 l/min
- Outlet: 52-C