The only REACH and USDA certificated 100% biobased PCM available on the market
This renewable 100% biobased Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling technology, is produced with materials of vegetable origin.
The INUTEQ-PAC® products outperform paraffin and salt hydrates PCM in a number of areas:
- Improved fire safety
- Long term stability
- High latent heat capacities
- Safer handling
- Sourced from recyclable materials
We offer 5 different temperatures for the different applications:
- 6.5°C / 44°F
- 15°C / 59°F
- 21°C / 70°F
- 24°C / 75°F
- 29°C / 84°F
Our biobased PCM is non-toxic, low-flammable, durable, reusable, 20% lighter than water, and do not produce condensation.
- Sizes one element: 15 x 31,4 cm.
- Weight: approx. 0,34kg per insert (total 4 in one vest).
- 100% biobased Phase Change Material (PCM).
- INUTEQ-SEAL® Foil.