Hybrid 2 in 1 cooling solution for ultimate relief: Evaporative INUTEQ-H2O® Cooling Fabric for 2-8 hours of cooling relief per soaking and INUTEQ-PAC® bio-based Phase Change Material inserts maintain a comfortable constant temperature for up to 2,5 hours (depends, using the 6.5°C or 15°C inserts).
- incorporates a unique cooling technology
- machine washable and has antibacterial properties
- easy to use and re-use
- lightweight, non-toxic and durable
Activation is easy: for the INUTEQ-H2O function just soak in water for max. 2 minutes and gently squeeze out excess water. Your vest is now ready to wear, instantly creating evaporative cooling for up to 8 hours, depending on the ambient temperature, humidity and airflow.
1) Soak in water
2) Gently squeeze out excess water
3) Enjoy immediate cooling
Easily integratable bio-based PCM cooling packs (to order seperately):
1) Cool the pack
2) Inserts into garment pockets
3) Enjoy constant cooling
Activation: simply put the product in ice water, refrigerator or freezer or store it at a lower temperature until it becomes fully solid. Cooling duration: up to 2,5 hours, depending which PCM inserts you select.
- T-shirt size = cooling vest size.
- Just take your T-shirt size as a reference to determine your cooling vest size.
- Exterior: 100% Polyester fabric.
- Core: INUTEQ-H2O® superabsorbent cooling fabric with antibacterial treatment.
- Liner: Polyester with PU coating.
- Pockets: Polyesther Mesh.
- Pockets for inserts: Four (2 Front, 2 Back).
- Closure: Front opening zipper.