The lock puller is becoming increasingly popular in the fire brigade and rescue service area as a tool for opening doors.
This is because it is safe and easy to use: the pulling force is applied to the pulling screw axially. This reduces the risk of breaking off considerably. Also, there is only one screw to tighten. Troublesome switching between two lifting screws is not required.
The original Glocke made in Germany is extremely robust. A quality tool for continuous heavy use.
Everything that you need for quick, problem-free and tidy pulling of the lock cylinder is accommodated in a sturdy case (dimensions 380 x 290 x 100) with foam rubber insert made from industrial Plastazote.
- 1 x Pulling device, original "Glocke"
- 2 x Core pulling plates for round and profile cylinders
- 1 x WD-40 cutting oil 200 ml
- 1 x Graphite antiseizing agent for pulling screws
- 10 x Pulling screws, original Zieh-Fix® "Standard"
- 10 x Pulling screws, original Zieh-Fix® "Extra"
- 10 x Pulling screws, original Zieh-Fix® "Super"
- 1 x Proxxon-Speeder ratchet W/F 17 x 19
- 1 x Bit holder with T-handle
- 1 x Bit set in box 10 pcs.
- 3 x Torx bits TX-20 for pulling screws
- 1 x Pointed pliers
- 1 x Metal profile cylinder closer
- 1 x Operating instructions