It is a bag designed for paramedics to organize and comfortably carry essential medical equipment for emergency rescues in mountain and places of difficult access. This backpack offers complete freedom of movement to the user.
- MOLLE straps around the bag and side panels to combine products.
- Bottom straps for a sleeping pad or mat; waterproof cover stored internally.
- Hole to extract hydration tubing.
- Padded back panel with perspirable mesh.
- Inner pocket for 2l hydration bag, hole and clips on both shoulder straps for hydration tubing.
- 2 Detachable compartments with transparent window to store instruments.
- Inner straps with Velcro for fastening oxygen cylinder or ambu.
- 1 large detachable compartment with transparent window.
- 3 Detachable net pockets for instruments with molle system.
- 5 detachable, colour-coded compartments with transpar- ent windows, according to the normalized color code.
- Ampoule holder, capacity 44 ampoules.
- CONBIO, pocket-sized bio-contaminated material container, 1 pcs
- Reausable cold gel, 1 pcs
- Bag for CPR mask, 1 pcs