Advanced Life Support (ALS) bag.
Its honeycomb interior structure allows the user to quickly visualize and get the required material, including oxygen bottle and bag valve mask, to properly intervene in a situation where the patient is critical. It has several detachable compartments in different colours.
- 2 external pockets, both marked differently for adult and pediatric materia.
- High visibility reflective bands night/day & reflective paracord puller.
- Reinforced bottom.
- Washer to extract the oxygen tube
- Ring for air transportation.
- Fully adaptable interior thanks to the padded Velcro detachable dividers.
- Fixation straps and space for the secretions suction device.
- Isothermal ampoule holder, capacity 56 ampoules.
- 5 detachable, colour-coded compartments with transpar- ent windows, according to the normalized color code.
- Clip paper board, 1pcs
- CONBIO, pocket-sized bio-contaminated material container, 1 pcs
- Reausable cold gel, 1 pcs