Small size and high capacity: The most compact line of breathing air, easy to transport due to its light weight, allows filling even in hard-to-reach places.
The Nardi Atlantic high-pressure compressor is characterized by its small size and high capacity. The most compact line of high-pressure compressors for breathing air. Due to its light weight, it is easy to carry and allows charging even in very hard-to-reach places.
The air quality is always very high, thanks to the little tricks that only Nardi Compressori can design.
- Standard pressure valve on every model
- Coated aluminum frame
- Interphase condensation separator designed to reduce condensation between one phase and another in a position, in a well-ventilated position, to maintain a low temperature
- Perfectly balanced crankshaft
- Filling pressure 225 or 330 bar
- High-quality materials that are resistant to thermal and dynamic stresses
- Air conveyor designed for efficient heat exchange
- Steel valves for longer life and higher performance
- Filter cartridge with the right size for air quality always on top
- The level of noise and vibration at the lowest level with the excellent level of the pumping unit
- Reliable electric motors designed and manufactured by Nardi Compressora, specific for each type of compressor model
- Separation filter for specific paintball models
- Specific voltages on request
- In accordance with DIN EN 12021 and PED directive
NOTE: Hour meter, maintaining valve and no-return valve on the filter are included as standard features.
- Motor: single-phase
- Flow: 100 l/min
- Speeds: 2,100 rpm
- Power: 2.2 kW
- Noise: 79, dB
- Weight: 42 kg
- Dimensions: 58 x 41 x 41 cm
- Additional charging hose (max. 2 ports)
- Double working pressure (1 x 220 + 1 x 330)
- Double purification system
- Switch with automatic shutdown when the pressure cylinder is full
- Working hours counter
- Automatic condensation drainage