Emergency Bag for Advanced Life Support (ALS).
It is a foldout bag that allows the user to visualize all contents at a glance. It has a dedicated space for oxygen therapy and airway control equipment. Its large capacity and layout is ideal to have quick access to the equipment required in different emergency scenarios.
- Big reflective pullers for easy opening & Night/day reflective band.
- Interior flap with 8 elastic bands to fasten different materials
- Washer to extract the oxygen tube
- Hidden trolley band
- Bands of rubber around the outside to protect and support the bag when placed down either horizontally or vertically.
- Ergonomic padded back panel.
- Large transparent pocket.
- Space for resuscitation device & mask.
- Space for the oxygen bottle with Velcro.
- 4 detachable, colour-coded compartments with transpar- ent windows according to the normalized color code.
- Isothermal ampoule holder, capacity 66 ampoules, 1 pcs
- CONBIO, pocket-sized bio-contaminated material container, 1 pcs
- Reausable cold gel, 1 pcs