By means of abrasion-resistant webbing and buckles, the belt can be put on in three simple steps and infinitely adapted to the size of the animal. The large rope loop allows easy hooking toa crane.
- For a quick process, the salvage should be trained in advance on a mannequin.
- In case of emergency, a veterinarian should be contacted for support (possible sedation of the injured animal).
- During ropes and transport, the animal should be blindfolded if possible.
- In order not to injure the animal during transport, the lifting time in the belt must not exceed 15 minutes.
- Dead weight of the sling only 3 kg in the transport bag.