Drager X-Am 2500 Gas Detection Kit Ex/O2/H2S/CO, With Power Pack & Charger
The X-am 2500 is a specially developed multi gas detector from Drager. This particular model features an O2 Oxygen, H2S Hydrogen Sulphide, CO Carbon Monoxide sensor and also a combustible gas Ex sensor which has a high resistance to silicone and hydrogen sulphide. It’s ideal for use in applications such as industrial work, mining and refineries.
The monitor has the ability to detect up to four different gases and houses durable electrochemical sensors which are fully developed by Drager.
You can have confidence that the X-am 2500 can safely detect combustible gases, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulphide and oxygen depletion in environments prone to explosive atmospheres. You can also attach the detector to your clothing using the robust, integrated crocodile clip.
Also available from Frontline Safety are the Drager Bump Test Station and X-dock testing and calibration station. These can be used with the X-am 2500 to carry out functional tests and bump tests.
No sensitivity to electromagnetic radiation or wireless devices
> 1000 h of data can be recorded with 4 gases at a recording interval of 1 value per minute
Results from datalogging are retrievable using an infrared interface
Most sensors offer a long service life
External pump avaible for leak detection in clearance measurements for tanks or shafts
Switching from diffusion mode to pumped mode can be done quickly and easily without tools
Easy menu navigation and simple two-button control panel.
- Dimensions: 48 x 130 x 44 mm; 1.89 x 5.12 x 1.73 in.
- Weight: 220 - 250 g; 7.8 - 8.8 oz.
- Ambient Conditions:
*Temperature: -20 - +50 °C.
*Pressure: 700 - 1300 mbar.
*Humidity: 10 - 95% r.h.
- Battery Life:
*>12 h (alkaline and NiMH).
*>13 h with NiMH HC.
*> 250 h w/o Ex Sensor with alkaline batteries (typical at 25° C).
- Charging Time: < 4 hrs.
- IP Rating IP 67 – water and dust resistant.
*Audible (multi-tone >90 dB at 30cm).
- Expected Service Life:
*CatEx - >4 years.
*O2, CO & H2S - >5 years.
- Warranty3 years for instrument and sensors.
- ATEX I M1 Ex ia I Ma, II 1G Ex ia IIC T3 Ga, I M2 Ex d ia I Mb, II 2G Ex d ia IIC T4/T3 Gb
- EN 60079-29-1:2007 (Methane to Nonane); EN 50104 (2002)+A1(2004) O2; EN 45544 CO & H2S; EN 50271:2001 (Software and Documentation)
- CSA Class I Div. 1 Group A, B, C, D T.-Code T4/T3; A/Ex ia IIC T3 /Ga; A/Ex d ia IIC T4/T3 /Gb
- IECEx Ex ia I Ma; Ex ia IIC T3 Ga; Ex d ia I Mb; Ex d ia IIC T4/T3 Gb
- CE-mark Electromagnetic Compatibility (Directive 2004/108/EC); ATEX (Directive 94/9/EC)
- MED Marine Equipment Directive 96/98/EC
- Drager X-am 2500 Monitor with specified sensors.
- Crocodile clip.
- NiMH rechargeable power pack and charger.
- Operation and Maintenance manual.